- You may return your product up to 21 days from the date of invoice, with the exception of AS-IS or products sold as non-working and for parts/repair cannot be returned back.
- Shipping Charges; Taxes; Title; Risk of Loss. Shipping and handling are additional unless otherwise expressly indicated at the time of sale. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Micro Computer Systems is Micro Computer Systems' responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by you is your responsibility. You must notify Micro Computer Systems within 21 days of the date of your invoice or acknowledgement if you believe any part of your purchase is missing, wrong or damaged. Unless you provide Micro Computer Systems with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to your purchase of Product and the Product ship-to location, you are responsible for sales and other taxes associated with the order. Shipping dates are estimates only. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
- It is important that you return everything on your system order, and that it is in its original packaging.
- A RMA will be required! All Shipments without a pre-authorized RMA will be returned and we will credit your account for the price of the system minus shipping and handling.
- Restocking Fees: Unless the product is defective or the return is a direct result of a Micro Computer Systems error, a restocking fee of 15% may be charged on hardware, accessories, peripherals, parts and unopened software still in its/their sealed package, and on software that has not been downloaded if the software is delivered electronically.